28 Nov Otto’s Christmas Showcase
They say Christmas is about giving, well wishes and prosperity, and at Otto’s Market, these values aren’t lost on us.
Since the day we opened our doors in Idalia, we’ve been welcomed with open arms by the locals, and while we have been busy finding our feet at our new digs, we have watched in awe as our courageous and resilient neighbours restore and return to theirs.
So we think it’s high time for us to give a little back to this wonderful community, which is why we want to cheer from the rooftops, “Welcome Home”.
This Sunday, Otto’s Market Precinct will transform into a magical place, where you’ll wander through a world of festive deliciousness, harness your most indulgent food desires, gain inspiration and check some boxes off your (never-ending) Christmas gourmet checklist.
It’s what you could call an interactive “Otto’s Christmas Essentials Showcase”.
• Fresh food tastings from Otto’s Deli, Kitchen, and Meat Market
• Gingerbread House and Gift Hamper showcase
• Education on pre-ordering your Christmas fare
• Learn about our fresh and local stone fruit and other essential Christmas produce
• Sample deli platters, smallgoods, cheese and antipasto
• Enter the draw to win a trip to Munich Oktoberfest 2020
• Official Launch of Otto’s Loyalty and Ordering app
• Live music
• Kitchen and Smokin’ Rocket serving breakfast/brunch/lunch
• Licensed bar from 10am
‘Yule’ be crazy to miss it! (See what we did there?)
Otto’s Christmas Essentials Showcase
When: Sunday, November 1, 2019. 8am – 4pm.
Where: Otto’s Market Precinct
Tickets: Free entry
Info: All ages welcome, no need to book! Enjoy our showcase of Christmas fare and family activities! Welcome Home!