As we reflect on the progress we have made towards gender equity, we recognize and appreciate the women who are breaking barriers and paving the way for future generations. In th...
Master Barista / Espresso Bar Manager
Looking for a lifestyle change? Love the idea of year-round warm weather?
We are looking for coffee superstars to join our team!
We are a consolidated group of businesses’ including Coffee Dominion, Good Morning Coffee Trader and Otto’s Fresh Food Markets.
We are in the search of passionate Master Barista’s / Espresso Bar Managers to lead a committed team of professionals.
If this sounds like you and you are willing to relocate to Townsville, the heart of North Queensland with the idyllic paradise of Magnetic Island right at its doorstep, then make your move and apply today for an opportunity to work with most recognised coffee brand in North Queensland.
Benefits & Our Philosophy
- Great work/life balance
- Full-time competitive salary
- Great staff incentives
- Work within a leading specialty coffee roaster.
- Work in a tropical location surrounded by some of the most beautiful beaches in Australia
- Have our total support and tools needed to help you succeed and grow within our company well into the future.
Skills & Experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a senior/ head barista in specialty coffee.
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge of extraction profiling, grinder calibration, and implementing recipes.
- Having good knowledge of a variety of brewing methods including filter, cold brew, etc.
- Creative mind to think outside the box
- Excellent communication and time management skills are essential
- Exceptional personal presentation standards
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Capable of training staff and lead a team
- Integrity and honesty are essential
- Willing to relocate
About The Role
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, positive and inspirational to other staff and has an exceptional eye for detail. You will have the ability to lead a passionate team and assist in training new staff when needed.
- Full-time position (38 hours per week)
- Work alongside the Owner and the Group Operations Manager in the daily running of the cafe’s
- Be responsible for ordering and checking off stock and the smooth running of the front of house
- Drinks creation and implementation for seasonal menu changes
- Liaising with suppliers to order front of house goods and ensuring quality control is met
- Proven skills and a hands on approach to develop the floor team and build positive team culture by continual training & upskilling
- Have a willingness to learn
- Career progression as the business is going through a significant growth phase.
Apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com